- Several can be found in Castle Volkihar.DG
- Found on a table in Broken Fang Cave.
- In Brittleshin Pass, on a table in the room with the necromancer.
- Found on a table in Redwater Spring.
- One is on a table in one of the first rooms of Ilinalta's Deep.
- In Liar's Retreat. Found fallen next to chaurus egg sacs and a corundum ore vein.
- On the table by the Word Wall in Lost Valley Redoubt.
- Before dragons start appearing, there is one to be found on a table by the Word Wall at Dragontooth Crater.
- On a table by a deceased Forsworn Briarheart in Bruca's Leap Redoubt.
- Can sometimes spawn in an apothecary satchel.
- Narfi can give this to the Dragonborn along with other possible alchemy ingredients if informed of his sister's death.
- Some Falmer capture and enslave humans. The remains of these humans may contain human hearts.
- Can be found in Forsworn camps where Forsworn Briarhearts are located. They are found performing the ritual to create another briarheart where the dead forsworn has had their heart removed in order to be transformed.
- Can sometimes be found among other loot in chests in the Soul Cairn.DG
- May be found on Falmer.
- One is found behind a locked door in the basement of Black-Briar Manor, where Maven Black-Briar has performed the Black Sacrament.
- When meeting Amaund Motierre in Volunruud for the Dark Brotherhood quest "The Silence Has Been Broken," his Black Sacrament effigy is located in the same room as he, and it contains a human heart.
- Aventus Aretino's Black Sacrament has a Human Heart.
|Damage Health||Damage Magicka||Damage Magicka Regen||Frenzy|
† Multiple effects
The Sigil Stone is not consumed with the creation of the Daedra Heart.
- The Human Heart looks similar to the Daedra Heart, though the Daedra Heart is a much deeper red and there are more arteries at the top of the Daedra Heart.
- Although there are Human Hearts for use in Alchemy, there are no Argonian, Khajiit, or Elven hearts used in alchemy.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.