Hunding's Rage is an item set that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online. The Vestige must have researched any six traits in the type of armor, weapon or jewelry that they wish to craft in the Hunding's Rage set.
Hunding's Rage grants the following effects depending on how many items of the set are equipped:
- 2 Items: 9–833 Weapon Critical
- 3 Items: Adds 12–1096 Maximum Stamina
- 4 Items: Adds 9–833 Weapon Critical
- 5 Items: 3–300 Weapon Damage
Weapons that take up two weapon slots; such as bows, staffs and two-handed weapons; count as two items. If more than five items of the set are equipped, the Vestige will not receive any further bonuses or effects. The Summerset chapter is required to craft jewelry of this set.
The quantitative bonuses are determined according to the Vestige's level. Once the Vestige is character level 50 with 160 champion points, the quantity will reach its maximum value.
- Broken Arch, Reaper's March – An Ayleid ruin southwest of Rawl'kha
- Wether's Cleft, Bangkorai – An open workshop against the enscarpment between High Rock and Hammerfell shortly southeast of Bangkorai Garrison
- Trollslayer's Gully, The Rift – A small cave west-southwest of Riften surrounded by trolls
- Two and four item effects were added in Patch 1.3.3.