When cast, Icy Spear causes 60 points of frost damage to a target's Health, and 60 points of damage to a target's Stamina. Like Ice Spike, Icy Spear launches a single projectile, which must be charged between casts.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 725
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda at the College of Winterhold sells this spell once the Dragonborn reaches Destruction level 65.
- Very rarely found as a random drop, though mostly on higher level hostile mages.
- Can be found in "boss" chests.
- Icy Spears which hit enemies will continue to exist after they die until you leave the area. This makes the corpses easy to spot from a distance for looting.
- Icy Spears appear to be larger than Ice Spikes.
- Icy Spears appear to spin in-flight, as evidenced by its swirling frost trail.
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.