Idgrod the Younger is a Nord who resides in Morthal. She is the only daughter of Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone and Aslfur of Morthal and cares for her younger sickly brother, Joric. She is located in or around Highmoon Hall in Morthal.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Idgrod asks the Dragonborn to deliver a letter to Danica Pure-Spring at the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, regarding the welfare of Joric. Danica had been sending potions to Idgrod to help improve her brother's condition. Delivering the letter for Idgrod counts as one of three tasks that helps the Dragonborn become Thane of Morthal.
Conversations[edit | edit source]
- Idgrod Ravencrone
Idgrod Ravencrone: "You are looking after your brother, yes?"
Idgrod the Younger: "Yes, mother."
Idgrod Ravencrone: "Good. He must be kept safe from harm."
Idgrod the Younger: "What sort of harm? Have you had a vision?"
Idgrod Ravencrone: "No, no. Just watch over him."
Idgrod the Younger: "I will be Jarl someday, mother?"
Idgrod Ravencrone: "That is what the Divines have planned for you, yes."
Idgrod the Younger: "Have you... Do you see that future? Will I be a good leader?"
Idgrod Ravencrone: "All things are possible, my child. But I believe it is within you to succeed."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Please don't mind Joric. He's not mad, really he's not."
- "For now, looking after Joric is my job."
- I don't... I haven't mother's gift, not quite, but I've seen things."
- "It's difficult sometimes... To know whether what I see is real or not."
- "I keep hoping this is another vision, that it's not real. But it is, isn't it? We really have lost our home." —If exiled to the Blue Palace
- "To be driven from our homes, to be forced here... this is the last thing that Joric needs." —If exiled to the Blue Palace.
- "You. Every time I look at you my blood boils." —If exiled to the Blue Palace