Illdi holds a great deal of respect for her teacher at the College, Inge Six Fingers, but is very insecure; she claims that she is not very well-liked by anyone. She generally spends her evenings wandering around alone in the courtyard outside the College.
Pantea: "Passably. Aia is my star pupil; none of the others can hold a candle to her, especially not that wretched Illdi."
Viarmo: "Try not to play favorites, Lady Ateia. It does a disservice to the whole class."
Pantea: "Yes, Headmaster."
Jorn: "I think someone has a crush on Illdi."
Illdi is one of the Bards College's students in attendance to the festival.
Illdi: "Oh, thank you! I've been working on an original piece. I hope it can stand up to the classics!"
Inge: "I'll be the judge of that. Now, back to your practice."
The latitude of Solitude
Illdi: "Not fair. You're well aware I can't seem to get warm here." or "Do you know I look forward to Burning of King Olaf each year just because of the fire?"
- "You're new here, right? Welcome to the Bards College. It's like a... musical museum."
- "Dean Inge says a bard can never have enough practice. So, would you like to hear a tune?"
- "I'm so glad you got back from Olaf's tomb okay. They gave you a tougher task than they gave me."
- "You know, I don't get the impression that I'm very well-liked at the College."
- "Thanks for talking to me. People never want to talk to me."
- "Okay, I'll go now."
- If killed, a courier may deliver a letter to the Dragonborn from Lisette, thanking them.
- She will send hired thugs after the Dragonborn if something is stolen from the Bards College.
- Although Pantea claims that Aia Arria is a much better bard than Illdi, Illdi plays at the Thalmor Embassy during "Diplomatic Immunity" rather than Aia.