Imps are small winged humanoids that cast low-level shock, fire or frost spells. Though bothersome by themselves, to lower-level characters they are especially dangerous in groups. They inhabit all the regions of Cyrodiil, but are most commonly found around ruins, caves and dungeons, and are highly aggressive.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- An Imp can be found quite quickly, as one lives outside of Sideways Cave. This cave is only a few steps from the exit from the Imperial Prison Sewer, where the Hero first enters the open air of Cyrodiil.
- They can also be found naturally across Cyrodil.
General stats[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Can fly above water
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Damage types[edit | edit source]
Soul Level[edit | edit source]
- Lesser (300)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Collect the research notes of an Altmeri mage. Several imps are encountered in the same cave as the notes.
Subtypes[edit | edit source]
Unique[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While idle, they rarely take a rest from flying and land on the ground for any length of time. This is rare and difficult to observe.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|