- Imp's Effigy: Rare Item drop, and part of the Daedra Slayer Loot Collection.
- Ash and Reprieve
- Elemental Army
- Legacy of Baelborn Rock
- Shades of Green
- The Warrior's Call
- Turning Off the Trees
- Flame Ray
- Both the Calambar and Iluvamir regions of Auridon
- Balamath, Craglorn
- Baelborne Rock, Glenumbra
- City of Ash, up until Update 6.
- Deleyn's Mill, Glenumbra
- Driladan Pass, Greenshade (in the Shadow Wood)
- Errinorne Isle, Auridon
- Molavar, Craglorn
- Skywatch Mages Guild, Auridon
- Tombs of the Na-Totambu, Craglorn
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- Flame Ray: Update 5: Damage now scales to monster difficulty. Its damage has also been significantly reduced.
- Unlike real life mythology and folklore, where Imps are either lesser goblins or beings from Hell, Imps in The Elder Scrolls are not related to Goblins, nor from Oblivion.
- Imps have changed their color in every one of their appearances in The Elder Scrolls, being green in Daggerfall, brown/tan in Oblivion, and finally, red in Online.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.