Imperials are a playable race in The Elder Scrolls Online. They are available as part of an exclusive collection of digital content included with the Imperial Edition of the game. Unaligned outcasts of their own province of Cyrodiil, rogue Imperials have joined the Ebonheart Pact, the Daggerfall Covenant, and the Aldmeri Dominion, after breaking away from their Daedra worshipping leaders.
The racial skills of the Imperials reflect their affinity for combat and diplomacy, giving them bonuses to experience and stamina.
- Shield Affinity - 15% increase in experience gain with the One-Handed and Shield Skill Line
- Tough - Increases Max Health by 4%. 3 ranks. 4/8/12%
- Conditioning - Increases Max Stamina by 4%. 3 ranks. 4/8/12%
- Red Diamond - Melee attacks have a 10% chance to restore 3 Health. 3 ranks
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Playable Races in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Daggerfall Covenant||Breton • Redguard • Orsimer|
|Ebonheart Pact||Nord • Dunmer • Argonian|
|Aldmeri Dominion||Altmer • Bosmer • Khajiit|