The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
The Imperial City Prison is a PvE group dungeon that was released with The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City expansion.
Even before the Planemeld, this grim complex just outside the walls of the Imperial City was a dark and terrible place. Now Molag Bal has ceded it to the worst of his Daedra, and it’s become an even more horrific nightmare. The Imperial City Prison is a 4-person group dungeon where you and your group will face all manner of Daedric abominations.
- Mind-Shriven (various types)
- Overfiend (Mind-Shriven)
- Gravelight Sentry (Watcher Boss)
- Lord-Warden's Council: a group of four individual Xivkyn)
- Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor (Xivkyn)
- Flesh Abomination (Flesh Atronach Boss)
- Lord Warden Dusk (Grievous Twilight)
- Exiting the Imperial Prison will return the Vestige to their alliance's capital city.
- PvP is not enabled in this dungeon. The same applies to the White-Gold Tower.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.