Imperial Armor typically cannot be found as random loot, however it can be found in certain locations.
- A full set is awarded by Beirand upon joining the Imperial Legion and choosing the heavy Imperial armor when getting outfitted.
- One helmet can be stolen from the armory in Castle Dour.
- One helmet can be stolen from the smithy at Dushnikh Yal.
- Four Imperial Helmets can be found in Fort Frostmoth. DR
- One helmet can be found in Fort Dunstad after the Empire claims it during the Civil War.
- One helmet can be found in Meridia's Shrine.
- One helmet can be stolen from the first floor of the New Gnisis Cornerclub.
Two visually similar Imperial Helmets also exist, but they cannot be crafted.
It can be upgraded with a Steel Ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Steel Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
- It is roughly modeled after the helmets worn by Roman Legionnaires during the historical period of the Roman Empire.
- This helmet might not give the matching set bonus with the Imperial Armor set and might not register as heavy armor.