"We saw the smoke from the Gold Road while out on patrol. How can we help?"
- Follow me! "We'll be right behind you."
If approached again:
"Lead the way, I'm right behind you."
Imperial Legion Soldier: "Sir, there's too many of them! We have to fall back!"
Imperial Legion Captain: "No! We hold them here."
After speaking with the Hero:
Imperial Legion Captain: "We can usehelp! Let's go!"
- "Hail, good citizen! How can I be of service?"
- "Hail, citizen. I speak for the Emperor. Or... at least I did..."
- "What is it, sir?"
- "State your business, citizen."
- "Duty calls."
- "There's evil afoot, citizen, and I've little time for chatter. What is it?"
- "Stay safe, citizen. These are dark times...."
- "Long live the Empire!"
- "Farewell, citizen."
- "Carry on."
- "Move along."
- Rumors said by Legionnaires
- "Emperors have been assassinated before, but this time... I don't know. It's different. Can't you feel it? A shadow has fallen across all of Tamriel."
- "The Emperor is dead, and so are his heirs. We're a Legion without a leader. The Blades were trusted with our Lord's protection... and they failed."
- "Truth is, the Legion doesn't know who was behind the Emperor's murder. We've already ruled out the Dark Brotherhood. So is this something... worse?"
- "If you've got to travel, by the Nine Divines, stay on the roads! The wilderness just isn't safe anymore. We've had sightings, you see. The Daedra..."
- "Have you heard? Adamus Phillida has been killed! Murdered by the Dark Brotherhood!"
- "Have you not heard? The Oblivion crisis has ended! Martin Septim gave his own life to destroy the Daedra horde! We are victorious!"
- "Thank Akatosh the Oblivion Crisis is over! Although with no Emperor and no heir, I wonder what will happen to the Empire?"
- "It's over, citizen. The crisis has ended. But at what cost? We are an Empire without an Emperor. The future is uncertain, at best."
- Quest quotes
- "There are too many of them!" – After the death of a soldier at Fort Sutch.
- "Back to Oblivion with you!" – During combat at the Fort Sutch Oblivion Gate.
- "Hold the line!" – After the death of a soldier at Fort Sutch.
- "Watch the flank!" – During combat at the Fort Sutch Oblivion Gate.
- "Steady!" – During combat at the Fort Sutch Oblivion Gate.
- "We need to fall back!" – After the death of a soldier at Fort Sutch.
- "You went inside that Gate, huh? You saved our necks, so thanks." – After closing the Oblivion Gate at Fort Sutch.
- "I was afraid we were gonna be ordered in there. Legion always ends up doing everybody's dirty work." – After closing the Oblivion Gate at Fort Sutch.
- "We were ordered out to attack the daedra coming out of that Oblivion Gate. Captain's the only one who knows what's going on." – Before closing the Oblivion Gate at Fort Sutch.
- "Come on! We have to protect Martin until he can light the Dragonfires in the Temple!" – During "Light the Dragonfires"
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Moons of Elsweyr)