Physical appearance[edit | edit source]
It is similar in appearance to the standard version, but has a prominent metal plume across the top and the insignia of the Empire stamped on the front.
Locations[edit | edit source]
The helmet cannot be found as random loot, however it can be found in certain locations:
- Helgen Keep – The female Imperial Captain wears one that can be obtained if Ralof is followed during "Unbound." If Hadvar is followed instead, she will never be seen again.
- The Ratway Warrens – In Salvianus' room on his table.
- Alftand – In Sulla Trebatius' pack.
- The Katariah – In the first room on the left. The ship only appears during the Dark Brotherhood quest "Hail Sithis!"
- One helmet can be found in the Fort Sungard Annex.
- Eight can be found in Fort Dunstad after the Empire claims it during the Civil War.
- One can be found in Fort Kastav if the Empire claims it in the Civil War.
- Three can be found in Fort Greenwall after the Empire claims it in the Civil War.
- Five can be found in Fort Greymoor if the Empire claims it in the Civil War.
- Worn by a randomly encountered Scavenger.
- Can be found on bandits disguised as Imperial soldiers during a random encounter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite becoming a Legate in the main questline for the Imperial Legion, this helmet is not awarded in accordance with the new rank.
- Oddly, despite the Imperial Officer's Helmet being better than the regular Imperial Helmet in terms of base armor rating and weight, it has less value than the regular variant.
- Imperial Officers do not wear the helmet, despite its name.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Imperial Officer's Helmet. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The helmet has been known to cause the screen to momentarily flash white when jumping in first person.