The Imperial University is a university and an organization responsible for several authoritative subjects, located in Cyrodiil. Many books have been written by them, but, most often, they are not referenced as such, as they are a large organization, and the references are usually attributed to the author of the book instead, for instance, Brother Hetchfeld.
By game[edit | edit source]
Known titles[edit | edit source]
- An Overview of Gods and Worship in Tamriel
- A Scholar's Guide to Nymphs
- Cherim's Heart of Anequina
- Notes on Racial Phylogeny
- Notes for Redguard History[note 1]
Known faculties[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite this being referenced in several authoritative books, this organization is yet to appear in any of the Elder Scrolls Games, although they are first mentioned in a book in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. Presumably, given they are an authoritative university, they should have had their headquarters in Cyrodiil, and thus should have appeared in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- It is possible that the Arcane University is the Imperial University, given the similarity in name and location.
- It may even be descended from the University of Gwilym, however, that is not certain.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whilst this book is not written by the Imperial University, the University is still mentioned, through an annotation provided by Vune.