Incinerate is an Expert-level Destruction spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it causes a blast of fire to eject from a single hand, dealing 60 points of fire damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.
- When dual cast with the Impact perk and Augmented Flames perks or an Elixir of Destruction (+50% damage), it will always stagger an opponent, regardless of the creature's size or type.
- Incinerate has a high velocity, making it useful against dragons.
With each level of the Augmented Flames perk, Incinerate does an additional 25% (15) fire damage and at max, 90.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 710
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda at the College of Winterhold sells this spell, once the Dragonborn levels their Destruction to 70.
- Enthir at the College of Winterhold also sells this, but it is more expensive.
- May be found in a chest at higher levels.
- Incinerate, unlike Firebolt or Fireball, has some blue flames, signifying hotter fire than its smaller cousins.
- Incinerate is one of two Expert-level Destruction spells that when cast have a peal of thunder follow impact, the other is Thunderbolt.
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|