Incinerate is an Expert-level Destruction spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it causes a blast of fire to eject from a single hand, dealing 60 points of fire damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.
Incinerate can be considered an upgraded version of Firebolt as it behaves similarly but with faster travel time and higher damage.
- When dual cast with the Impact perk and Augmented Flames perks or an Elixir of Destruction (+50% damage), it will always stagger an opponent, regardless of the creature's size or type.
- Incinerate has a high velocity, making it useful against dragons.
With each level of the Augmented Flames perk, Incinerate does an additional 25% (15) fire damage and at max, 90.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 710
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda at the College of Winterhold sells this spell, once the Dragonborn levels their Destruction to 70.
- Enthir at the College of Winterhold also sells this, but it is more expensive.
- May be found in a chest at higher levels.
- Incinerate, unlike Firebolt or Fireball, has some blue flames, signifying hotter fire than its smaller cousins.
- Incinerate is one of two Expert-level Destruction spells that when cast have a peal of thunder follow impact, the other is Thunderbolt.