Iron Armor is a type of Heavy Armor available in The Elder Scrolls Online. It is the first type of Heavy armor available to craft in Blacksmithing. The Iron Armor is the appropriate armor for levels 1-15.
Both enchanted and non-enchanted can be found throughout the world. Locations include:
- Sold by certain merchants and Guild Stores.
- Found in containers or dropped by enemies as random loot.
- Obtained as quest rewards.
Each piece is crafted with iron ingots and a crafting Style Stone. The amount of iron ingots used is determined by the level of the armor. Its appearance depends on the crafting style stone used during crafting. It can be crafted at level 1 since the first rank of Metalworking is granted to all players. Its rarity can be upgraded with tempers.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades