- With the perk Mage Armor, the effects of Ironflesh are doubled, raising the caster's armor rating to 160 points for 60 seconds.
- When used in conjunction with Lightning Cloak or another cloak spell, Ironflesh allows the caster to deal out large amounts of damage at melee range without taking much damage.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 341
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- The book may be on a table in the first room of Labyrinthian, which may be accessed as part of The Staff of Magnus; however, the specific spell book is random, so another book may be in its place.
- Tolfdir sells this spell once the Dragonborn's Alteration skill reaches level 50.
- Ironflesh may be used to increase the Alteration skill by casting it in the presence of an enemy (combat not required).
- Wielding this spell gives off a small amount of light that can affect detection.
|Candlelight • Detect Dead • Detect Life • Dragonhide • Ebonyflesh • Equilibrium • Magelight • Mass Paralysis • Midden Torch • Oakflesh |
Paralyze • Ironflesh • Stoneflesh • Telekinesis • Transmute Mineral Ore • Waterbreathing
|Ash Shell • Ash Rune|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Alteration Ritual Spell • Mage Armor • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Alteration trainers|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.