The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
- With the perk Mage Armor, the effects of Ironflesh are doubled, raising the caster's armor rating to 160 points for 60 seconds.
Usefulness[edit | edit source]
- When used in conjunction with Lightning Cloak or another cloak spell, Ironflesh allows the caster to deal out large amounts of damage at melee range without taking much damage.
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weight: 1
- Value: 341
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The book may be on a table in the first room of Labyrinthian, which may be accessed as part of The Staff of Magnus; however, the specific spell book is random, so another book may be in its place.
- Tolfdir sells this spell once the Dragonborn's Alteration skill reaches level 50.
Skill leveling[edit | edit source]
- Ironflesh may be used to increase the Alteration skill by casting it in the presence of an enemy (combat not required).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wielding this spell gives off a small amount of light that can affect detection.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Candlelight • Detect Dead • Detect Life • Dragonhide • Ebonyflesh • Equilibrium • Magelight • Mass Paralysis • Midden Torch • Oakflesh |
Paralyze • Ironflesh • Stoneflesh • Telekinesis • Transmute Mineral Ore • Waterbreathing
|Ash Shell • Ash Rune|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Alteration Ritual Spell • Mage Armor • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Alteration trainers|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.