|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Items in The Elder Scrolls Online, are objects that, once collected, are added to the Vestige's inventory. Upon collection, items are sorted into specific categories, to help organize them and distinguish them from others.
- Crafting Surveys
- Quest Items
- Soul Gems
- Treasure Maps
Items that can be sold to Merchants for gold. The description for these items says "sell to a merchant for gold."
- Ash - Burnt crates and barrels; urns
- Carapace - From bug and chitinous creatures (e.g. Mudcrab, Wasps.
- Charcoal - Burnt crates and barrels
- Daedra Husk - "lesser Daedra" (Banekin, Clannfear, Scamp, etc.)
- Dwarven Gear - Dwemer Constructs
- Ectoplasm - Ghosts, Wraiths
- Elemental Essence - Atronachs (Flame, Fire, Frost, Flesh)
- Foul Hide (Hostile beasts such as Bears and Wolves
- Gnawed Bone - Urns
- Membrane - Netches
- Supple Root - Spriggans, Lurchers, Stranglers
- Vampire Dust - Vampires
- Vampire Fang - Vampires