Items in The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey, are objects that, once collected are added to the inventory. Upon collection, items are sorted into specific categories to help organize them and distinguish them from others.
- Weapons – tools that can be used to damage enemies.
- Armor – apparel that protects the wearer from damage, this category also includes shields.
- Rings – jewelry that gives those who wear them special effects.
- Consumables – edible items that include herbs, potions, and food.
- Scrolls – magical scrolls that teach the reader certain spells.
- Books – includes most written material.
- Miscellaneous – includes keys and quest items.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.