Interactions[edit | edit source]
The Hero must lead a battalion of Battlemages through Silorn and steal the Colossal Black Soul Gem from the Necromancers therein. Iver and his companions, Merete and Thalfin, take up certain positions around the Ayleid Ruin of Silorn in order to ambush Falcar.
When asked about his abilities, Iver will say that he has been working on healing as of late. If the Hero positions him farther back, he will be disappointed as it puts him farther away from the group. If he is positioned up close, he will be happy and says that we will try to keep everyone healed.
When Falcar emerges, a battle ensues. Iver can be killed in this battle, but if he survives he will remain at Silorn, forever guarding the ruins.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"If you're here to help, you'd better talk to Thalfin."
After speaking to Thalfin:
"At your service. What do you need?"
- Abilities "I can manage with a weapon or with spells, but I've really been working on healing lately. I'm getting pretty good at it."
- Positions "Where should I wait? Up close, or farther back? I'll try to help whomever I'm near."
- Keep your distance. "Okay, but that puts me farther away from the group."
- Up close. "You've got it. I'll do my best to keep everyone healed."
- Nevermind. "I'll wait here then. Let me know when you've made up your mind."
If approached again:
"I'm as ready as I'm going to be."