Jobasha is a Khajiit bookseller. He owns and runs the Jobasha's Rare Books, which is located in the Foreign Quarter's Lower Waistworks of Vivec City and guarded by an Ordinator sent by Duke Vedam Dren. Jobasha also owns Charles the Plant, which produces the rare ingredient Meteor Slime.
InteractionsEdit[?] [?] [?] [?]
After more than 30 slaves are freed by the Nerevarine, Jobasha will gift them with three skill books:
"It is truly a pleasure to see you."
- Elsweyr "Elsweyr is the home of the Khajiit. Perhaps Jobasha will return someday."
- Khajiit "We are from the deserts and forests of Elsweyr. There are many Khajiit, but only the small, agile Suthay-raht are common here in Vvardenfell. When people think of Khajiit, they think of thieves. Perhaps it is hard for us to understand "property.""
- Huleeya "Huleeya is here."
- Morrowind "How do you like it here?"
- my trade "Jobasha reads books, buys books, sells books. What more can Jobasha say? Jobasha know a little about everything. So you ask, and maybe Jobasha will talk."
- Twin Lamps "They are a brotherhood of fellow abolitionists. If Jobasha asks, "Have you seen the Twin Lamps?" You say, "They light the way to freedom.""
- Unrest in Cyrodiil City "Things are bad for man and Khajiit. The provinces war with one another, never smelling the common enemy in their midst. The Empire spreads its troops far and wide with strict orders to do nothing. Children no longer respect their elders. People no longer respect the law. Corruption is everywhere. There are no heroes like there were in Jobasha's grandmother's day. All this fuss over the Emperor's illness is just a symptom."
- Vedam Dren "Duke Dren sent guards to Jobasha's store. Are they to protect Jobasha, or to protect others from Jobasha? Either way, Jobasha appreciates it."
- "What can Jobasha do for you?"
- "Yes, Jobasha knows the Chronicles of Nchuleft. Perhaps Jobasha has a copy..." – After mentioning 'Chronicles of Nchuleft' during the quest "Chronicles of Nchuleft'"
- "It is a rare book. The Temple does not like this book, and could punish poor Jobasha if they knew..." – After mentioning 'Vampires of Vvardenfell' during the quest "Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol II"