- Can be bought from various merchants (e.g. Marise Aravel, innkeepers) in very small quantities, usually one at a time.
- Can be found in bandit forts as random loot, and on bandits in the wild.
- One will spawn periodically above the fireplace in the Main Hall of a completed homestead, and three will spawn in the Kitchen wing.HF
- One will spawn every day in a cabinet in the kitchen wing, but only if a cow is living in the animal pen and all furnishings inside the kitchen are in place. If not removed, they will accumulate to a maximum of seven.HF
- One is carried by Rulindil.confirmation needed
These following recipes require a jug of milk in order to be created.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.