- The Mind Trap
- "There is no escape. I will break you in time. Watch as I turn your own memories against you!" – Before sending out warriors to kill the Vestige
- "You can't escape my mind trap! I'll destroy you with your darkest fears!" – After jumping off the precipice
- "Not so fast, little worm! Let's see how you fare against this nightmare!" – After examining the Abyssal Pearl
- Abyssal Geysers, when he summons the generals
- "I summon Churog of the Abyss to blind you with her light!"
- "Darkstorm the Alluring, drown these worms!"
- "Allow me to introduce Reefhammer, the bane of Ul'vor Kus!"
- "I summon Ruella Many-Claws from the deep spawning pools!"
- "K'Tora summons Vsskalvor to protect this geyser!"
- "Sheefar, bane of sailors, K'Tora calls you forth!"
- "Girawell, K'Tora orders you into the fray!"
- "Muustikar, K'Tora has need of you, Wave-Eater!"
- "Feel the power of Eejoba the Radiant!"
- "Tidewrack will break you in half!"
- Abyssal Geysers, after their defeat
- "When next we meet, things will be different."
- "I'd be impressed, but this battle holds no significance."
- "You only delay the inevitable. The island will sink beneath the waves."
- "You can't hold back the sea with a sword, worm."
- "You plugged one leak, but three more shall take its place."
- "My army will never halt its march, land-dweller."
- "Next time will be different, worms."
- "Destroy one pearl while a hundred wait across the island."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.