The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Charge: From Update 5 onwards.
- Toss: From Update 11, creatures under level 26 know this ability.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Foul Hide
- Hide Scraps
- Superb Hide
- Rubedo Leather
- Red Meat (Sometimes)
- Kagouti Ribs (During quest)
- Bonetooth's Charm (from Bonetooth)
- Rare: Malformed Kagouti Tusk
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Atanaz Ruins, Shadowfen
- Deep Graves, Shadowfen
- Hei-Halai, Shadowfen
- Short-Tusk's Hillock, Deshaan
- Siltreen Area, Shadowfen
- Sunscale Strand, Deshaan
- Triple Circle Mine (Bonetooth–Boss)
- Near Eagle's Strand, Khenarthi's Roost
- Zainsipilu, Vvardenfell O:M
Variations[edit | edit source]
- Bonetooth (Boss)
- Bull Kagouti (Zainsipilu) O:M
- Kagouti Welp (Zainsipilu) O:M
- Short-Tusk (Short-Tusk's Hillock)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Update 5: From Update 5, Kagouti now use the ability charge.
- Update 11: From Update 11, Kagouti under level 26 know the ability Toss.
- The item, Riverwalker Boots, is said to have come from Kagouti Hide, which describes them as "a creature of far off Shadowfen."
- During the quest "Unwelcome Guests," it is remarked that "Kagouti Horn" adds extra potency for trying to start a family.
- Kagouti are mentioned in Dominion Agent's Report, and Mine Foreman's Log.
- Kagouti are mentioned in the following guide books: Ingredient Classification 16: Lizard Parts, Arms and Armor of the Redguard Champion: Namasur At-Hamisam, Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion/Morrowind, and The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Stonefalls and Deshaan.
- They are mentioned in the Thieves Guild motifs book: Racial Motifs 33: Thieves Guild.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Update 11 Patch Notes
- Update 5 Patch Notes
- Riverwalker Boots Item Description
- Dialogue during "Unwelcome Guests"
- Dominion Agent's Report
- Mine Foreman's Log
- Ingredient Classification 16: Lizard Parts
- Arms and Armor of the Redguard Champion: Namasur At-Hamisam
- Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion/Morrowind
- The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Stonefalls and Deshaan
- Racial Motifs 33: Thieves Guild
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.