Like all drunks, Karl can be given an alcoholic beverage, in which he will act positively towards the Dragonborn afterward.
Beitild: "Keep at it. We need to work twice as hard now that fat-headed Leigelf has declared war!"
Karl: "We're at war with Leigelf? Isn't he your husband?"
Beitild: "No he isn't! He's the enemy, and we are going to crush him."
Beitild: "Work hard, now! The pride of Iron-Breaker Mine is on the line."
Karl: "Pride of the what? This isn't the Legion, boss. We're miners, not soldiers."
Beitild: "You'll shut your mouth and get back to work, or you won't be a miner or a soldier by the day's end. Hear me?"
Karl: "Uh, yes ma'am."
- "Can't sleep no matter how much drink I put in me."
- "I'm no one special, just a miner who swings a pickaxe for his drinking money."
- "Beitild thinks I drink on the job. Well, what does it matter if I do? Huh?"
- "Gods strike you down." (After killing Beitild)
This section contains bugs related to Karl. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If he is killed, he may reappear in Dawnstar later on, acting as if nothing had happened.