Defeat Karrod in a duel.
Obtain the pieces of Trueflame
This character uses or carries the following:
- Royal Guard Armor set, not including a helmet.
- Odd Dwemer Weapon – given to the Nerevarine during the quest called The Blade of Nerevar.
- Expensive Pants
- Expensive Shirt
This character has the following:
- Regenerate – 1–5 points constantly
- Resist Disease – 75% resistance to common diseases
- Resist Magicka – 50% resistance
- Resist Normal Weapons – 50% resistance
- Resist Paralysis – 100% resistance
- Resist Poison – 75% resistance
- The Blade of Nerevar
"What may Karrod do for you, mighty one?"
- Karrod "I am Karrod, Champion of King Hlaalu Helseth, and eternal friend to you, ."
- pieces of the blade "When I was a child, my father gave me this weapon. He told me that as long as I had it, none would defeat me in battle...until the rightful owner came to claim it from me. I know now that you are the one of whom he spoke. I give it to you freely. May it serve you as well as it has served me."
- pieces of the blade "Good luck in your quest, my friend. When it is done, the blade will serve you well."
- "Hold! I am beaten. You are the greater warrior, . You should speak now with my liege." –During "Helseth's Champion"
- Health regeneration ability can be removed during the quest called Helseth's Champion.