Keerava works with her love interest Talen-Jei, who regularly serves their patrons. He expresses his affection for her and pursues the making of her wedding ring.
She is the target for the Thieves Guild quest "Taking Care of Business".
If the Dragonborn comes back after taking the debt off Keerava for the aforementioned quest, Talen-Jei will dislike the Dragonborn and express his dislike for the actions against Keerava. He also expresses his love of Keerava to the Dragonborn and asks them to complete his special wedding ring to propose to her, which results in a miscellaneous quest.
- "If you've got the coin, you're welcome here. Otherwise, hit the road."
- "What can I get you? Mead? Wine?"
- "Looking for a place to stay?"
- Killing Talen-Jei will result in her discovering his body and saying "by the gods this can't be happening!" She will then run outside and later return to The Bee and Barb and sit in the counter. If approached she will say "not now."
- If you choose to give her the "Warmth of Mara", she will tell the player she believes only in the "Good ol' Septim", referring to the Imperial currency.
This section contains bugs related to Keerava. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She sends hired thugs (PC, no thugs for patch 1.4 and possibly patch 1.3) after the Dragonborn if "Taking Care of Business" has been completed.