Keerava works with her love interest Talen-Jei, who regularly serves their patrons. He expresses his affection for her and pursues the making of her wedding ring.
She is the target for the Thieves Guild quest "Taking Care of Business."
If the Dragonborn comes back after taking the debt off Keerava for the aforementioned quest, Talen-Jei will express his dislike for their actions against Keerava. He also expresses his love of Keerava to the Dragonborn and asks them to complete his special wedding ring to propose to her, which results in a miscellaneous quest.
If one does not want to have to talk to Brynjolf about Esbern's location, Keerava can be spoken to instead.
- "If you've got the coin, you're welcome here. Otherwise, hit the road."
- "What can I get you? Mead? Wine?"
- "Looking for a place to stay?"
Maramal's unwanted sermons
Maramal "People of Riften, heed my words. The return of the dragons is not mere coincidence. This is one of the signs. The signs that Lady Mara is displeased with your constant inebriation. Put down your flagons filled with your vile liquids, and embrace the teachings of the handmaiden of Kyne."
Keerava "No, no, Maramal...We talked about this...Talen..."
Maramal "Keerava, certainly we can come to some sort of understanding? These people must be made aware of the chaos they've sown."
Talen "Enough, Maramal. We've all heard of the dragons and their return. There's no need to use them as an excuse to harass our customers."
Maramal "Very well, Talen. I'll remove myself from this den of iniquity."
Talen "We're not kicking you out, just keep the sermons at the temple and let us all sin in peace."
Talen: "Keerava, we're running low on Black-Briar Mead."
Keerava: "If only Maven would stop raising the price on it maybe I could afford to stock more cases."
Talen: "We could always look for another brand."
Keerava: "That isn't an option. Maven sees me serve a competitor's brand here and we may as well dig our own graves."
Riften is the worse
Keerava: "Don't worry, the time will come when we can walk away from here."
Talen: "I hope so. I can't stand this city anymore."
Keerava: "Damn it, Talen. We still don't have enough this year to get out of Riften."
Keerava: "Talen, do you believe what they're saying? Do you really think the dragons have returned?"
Talen: "I don't know what to believe. If it's true, then dark times may be upon us."
Keerava: "What should we do?"
Talen: "We hold each other close and hope that all of this ends well."
- Killing Talen-Jei will result in her discovering his body and saying, "By the gods, this can't be happening!" She will then run outside and later return to The Bee and Barb and sit in the counter. If approached, she will say "not now."
- If the Dragonborn chooses to give her "The Warmth of Mara," she will tell the Dragonborn she believes only in the "Good ol' Septim," referring to the Imperial currency.
- It is revealed in "Taking Care of Business" that Keerava recently told Brynjolf to "go jump off the pier."
This section contains bugs related to Keerava. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She sends hired thugs after the Dragonborn if "Taking Care of Business" has been completed.