I hate rules. But now I'm mining against my wishes, so I will write rules down on this piece of paper I found. They say that writing things down helps you learn them. Maybe these rules will help me avoid mines in the future, yes?
1. Do not engage in matchmaking without the consent of those involved.
2. Do not assume that someone wants a partner.
3. Remember that appearances deceive.
4. Learn to run faster.
5. One person cannot meet all of a person's needs.
6. Do not be idealistic.
7. Learn to run even faster.
8. Maybe just don't make matches, yes? Ever. Who are you to try to change another's life, Khadabi?