If attacked, he will jump off of his carriage and proceed to attack the player. Attempting to pickpocket from him will show nothing in his inventory. Only after being assaulted and killed can you take anything from him.
Kibell will drive the Dragonborn to any hold capital, a useful service for discovering his/her locations on the map for future fast travelling later in the game. He charges either 50 gold or 20 gold, depending on the hold.
- Dawnstar – 50
- Falkreath – 50
- Morthal – 20
- Riften – 20
- Solitude – 20
- Whiterun – 20
- Winterhold – 50
- Windhelm – 20
Upon boarding his carriage, Kibell may share a little tidbit of information about the Dragonborn's destination, or comment on the weather.
"Need a ride?"
- What do you know about Markarth? "It's an old city. Legends say Dwarves built it first. Then after they vanished, the natives moved in. Finally, the Nords took over around Tiber Septim's time. That bent a few folks' arms the wrong way."
- Who are these "natives" you mentioned? "That's right. Whole group of the natives called the Forsworn rose up against the Nords. Drove them out. Then Ulfric Stormcloak came with his militia. That must have been a sight to see, him shouting folks to death. You'd think that'd be the end of it, but those Forsworn are still in the hills, and they're as wild as wolves."
- Dwarves built this city? That's right, at least according to them scholars. Stonework's clearly not Nord, that much is for sure. Old Elven fella named Calcelmo is up in Understone Keep's the one you want to talk to for more about that. Wrote all those books."
- "Bent a few folks' arms the wrong way"? "They just call themselves the people of the Reach. Lot of common blood with the Bretons, by the looks of them. Used to have their own kingdom, till the Nords came, now they're at the bottom of the hay pile."
- "Markarth sure is a city of beauty, no doubt about that."
- "All right, then."
- "Need a ride?"
- "Where do you want to go?"
- 'I can't wait here forever."
- "Climb in back and we'll be off."
- "Ready to go yet?"
- "You best hurry it up."
- "Can take you to any of the hold capitals."
- "Need something?"
- "It's an old city. Legends say Dwarves built it first. Then after they vanished, the natives moved in. Finally, the Nords took over around Tiber Septim't time. That bent a few folks' arms the wrong way."