- Kill the leader of the Forsworn
- Collect the bounty
These can be given by innkeepers when asked about work/rumors. Any of the jarls or their steward/stewardess can give these when asked for work. A Bounty Note will be given to the Dragonborn identifying the type and location of the bounty.
The location is randomly determined based on the quest giver's hold.
- Kill the leader of Bilegulch Mine
- Kill the leader of Bruca's Leap Redoubt
- Kill the leader of Dragon Bridge Overlook
- Kill the leader of Druadach Redoubt
- Kill the leader of Red Eagle Redoubt
- Kill the leader of Deepwood Redoubt
|Kill the Forsworn Leader – BQ02|
- If the Dragonborn sided with the Forsworn during the quest "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine," the Forsworn in Druadach Redoubt will be friendly. The Forsworn Briarheart can then be killed (considered the "leader" despite Madanach's presence) in front of the others and they will not attack.
This section contains bugs related to Kill the Forsworn Leader. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Upon arriving at the quest location, it is possible the waypoint directs the player to nothing but an empty space, resulting in the quest being incompleteable.