King's Haven Pass is a delve that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset. King's Haven Pass is a road that connects the northeastern valley to the western peninsula. It is where the goblins of Summerset are known to live.
- Coral-Splitter Caves
- Ancient Ruins
Help Mehdze recover his scribe and the notes.[?] [?]
The Vestige is sent to find Sapiarch Imedril in King's Haven Pass, who is studying the old ruins.
- Skyshard – In Coral-Splitter Caves, northeastern tunnel
- Praise Be (Ancestor Song) – In the central Coral-Splitter cave
- Restoring the Welwas – Next to the blue fire, near the northeastern entrance
- The Tale of Syrabane – In a cart near the skyshard in Coral-Splitter Caves
- King's Haven Territory Record
- King's Haven Trade Record
- King's Haven Scouting Record
- Naliara's Notes, Day 2
- Naliara's Notes, Day 8
- Naliara's Notes, Day 13
- Naliara's Notes, Day 18
* These characters are quest-related and may only be present during said quest.
- Avuuma the Whirlwind (delve boss)
- Coral-Splitter Tribe
- Keetas the Weaver (quest boss; Ancient Ruins)
- Reef Viper
- Skein Spider (Ancient Ruins)
- King's Haven Pass is the first delve in the game to have two entrances that are marked on the map: the western one is located near Ebon Stadmont and the eastern one is located near Gryphon Run.