This dragon mask can be acquired from Krosis, one of the eight named dragon priests of Skyrim, upon his death. He can be encountered at the Dragon Lair of Shearpoint in the company of a leveled dragon, typically perched atop the word wall.
This mask is ideal for those playing as thieves, as its enchantments and light armor classification fall under it. In particular, Argonians, Bosmer, and Khajiit may find it more valuable, since they are more naturally inclined to stealth than other races. The mask is also good for other races that wish to use stealth skills peripherally to more combat- or magic-oriented gameplay.
This section contains bugs related to Krosis (Mask). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Archmage's Robes together; both the mask and the Dragonborn's entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's Robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading.
- Falmer Helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, The Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory.
If any mask is given to any
player.additem <itemID> 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again. Use the console command
- Use the console command
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|