Kwama Foragers are described by characters in Vvardenfell as follows:
- The kwama forager scouts the surface of the land and natural underground passages, searching for suitable locations for new colonies, and hunting for prey. Foragers are aggressive but not very dangerous.
- Inanius Egg Mine
- Leveled-Creatures in most Egg Mines.
- Out in the open, especially near egg mines.
- 40% chance to drop Kwama Cuttle
Blighted Kwama ForagerEdit
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Houses of Morrowind)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.