|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Tenmar Mountain ValleyEdit
The first area inside the dungeon.
Ruins of Magrus's AscentEdit
The second area inside the dungeon.
Path of the Rising SunEdit
The third area inside the dungeon.
Ruins of Dawn's TabernacleEdit
A plateau within the Path of the Rising Sun.
Noon Ray's PathEdit
The fourth area inside the dungeon.
A lair within Noon Ray's Path.
The fifth area inside the dungeon.
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log One – in an alcove in the southeastern part of Tenmar Mountain Valley
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log Two – behind a ruined wall next to the third stairs in the Ruins of Magrus's Ascent
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log Three – on an outcropping in the last area in the Path of the Rising Sun
- Maarselok Reconnaissance Log Four – between two alcoves before the third stairs in the second level of the Ruins of Magrus's Ascent
- No! No! No! – on the ground behind a column north of the starting point in Tenmar Mountain Valley
- Observations on Tenmar Valley – beside a ruined wall right east of the starting point in Tenmar Mountain Valley
- Observations on the Changeling – in Warlock Carindon's study in the Ruins of Magrus's Ascent
- Selene's Claws
- Selene's Fangs
- Maarselok (flying)
- The Azureblight Cancroid
- Maarselok (perch)
- Maarselok (roost)
- Azureblight Hives
- Azureblight Hoarvors
- Azureblight Imps
- Azureblight Spiders
- Azureblight Spriggans
- Azureblight Stranglers
- Azureblight Wasps
- Azureblight Wyrms
- Skeletal Bears
- Skeletal Dire Wolves
- Tenmar Mountain Bears
- Tenmar Mountain Senche-Lioness
- Tenmar Mountain Spiders
- Azureblight Corruptors
- Azureblight Frostmages
- Azureblight Infestors
- Azureblight Lurchers
- Azureblight Vitiates