The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Lavender is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. It may also be used as an ingredient in cooking, such as making Horker Stew.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Usually in grassy plains, e.g. Whiterun.
- A giant sprig of lavender (ten times larger than normal) is in a vase behind the throne in the Blue Palace.
- Sometimes sold by Alchemists.
- May be looted from mages.
- There are at least three all around the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, as well as at least 2 more inside.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Resist Magic||Fortify Stamina||Ravage Magicka||Fortify Conjuration|
† Multiple effects
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.