The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Attributes by piece[edit | edit source]
Smithing[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be bought from general goods merchants and blacksmiths.
- Worn by random enemies, sometimes Bandits wear this armor.
- Worn by various characters, such as Torvar and Dirge.
- May be found in containers such as chests and dressers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Skyrim's loading screens, a female Wood Elf can be seen wearing an unobtainable variant of the Leather Armor, most noticeably without the pauldrons.
- This set of armor was originally going to be the Studded Armor set, as seen in concept art for the game, but was later changed to leather, since studded armor wasn't meant to have a full set.
- Although there is no metal used in the crafting of this armor, there are noticeable metallic add-ons on the armor: the large decorative buckles, and the buckles on the sides.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Leather Armor (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Custom Fit or Matching Set. A full armor set of leather may not get the armor bonuses from
- The textures for the leather armor may not load, depending on the location of the player.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (as Netch Leather Armor)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.