This letter is delivered by a courier after the Dragonborn kills certain people, and informs them that the sender is grateful for the death of the person and thanks the Dragonborn for killing them. If the sender and victim were neutral or better, this letter will be delivered. If the sender and victim were foes, a reward letter will be sent instead.
Delivered by a courier after killing one of the following characters:
- If Beitild is killed (prior to accepting the quest "Contract: Kill Beitild") then Leigelf will send one. Must be incognito (i.e. werewolf) for this to work.
- If Betrid Silver-Blood is killed (prior to confronting her husband) in "The Forsworn Conspiracy," Hamal will send one.
- If Bryling is killed, Erikur will send one.
- If either Sven or Faendal are killed in the quest "A Lovely Letter," the person still alive will send one.
- If Erikur is killed, his sister Gisli or his housecarl may send one.
- If Giraud Gemane is killed, Jorn will send one.
- If Jorn is killed, Giraud Gemane will send one.
- If Lurbuk is killed, Chief Burguk will send one.
- If Chief Burguk is killed, Lurbuk will send one.
- If Lod or Bolund are killed, Kust will send one.
- If Lodvar is killed, Horgeir will send one.
- If Nirya is killed, Faralda will send one.
- If Melaran is killed, Irnskar Ironhand will send one.
- If Kodrir is killed, Leifur will send one.
I know you killed <NPC>. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. In fact, I wanted to thank you. <NPC> will not be missed.