|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Liches are undead creatures that heavily utilize Necromancy, and appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. Several necromany-aligned factions use Liches, including Shadowed Path, Worm Cult, and Withered Hand.
- Amputating the Hand – overarching quest, the encompases the threat in Motalion Necropolis).
- A Secret Shame
- Ayleid Treasure – collect treasure from Vahtacen.
- Fulfilling One's Fate – stop the Worm Cult from taking control of Ouze.
- Gods Save the King – Rescue king Jorunn from his nightmares.
- Memories of Youth
- Mind of Madness – Escape the Vaults of Madness.
- No Second Chances
- Shiri's Research
- Souls of the Betrayed – Defeat Virmaril the Betrayer.
- The Lich.
- The Search for Shiri
- The Spirit Trap in Malabal Tor (Undaunted Daily Delve Quest)
- The Warrior's Call.
- Those She Devours: Defeat the Worm Cult as Lost Prospect Mine.
- Dark Anchors and Dark Fissures
- Bahraha's Gloom, Hew's Bane TG (Magnifico Bahraha)
- Buried Sands, Craglorn
- Crypt of Hearts I, Rivenspire (Uulkar Bonehand)
- Hectahame,Greenshade (Shade of Naemon)
- Lindai, Cyrodiil (Shadowed Path Lich)
- Lost Prospect Mine, The Rift
- Motalion Necropolis, Alik'r Desert
- Ouze, Malabal Tor.
- Ruins of Kardala, Craglorn (Satagna)
- Skald's Retreat, The Rift
- Skyreach Catacombs, Craglorn (Virmaril the Betrayer)
- Telesubi Ruins, Bangkorai
- Temple District, Imperial City (Mazaluhad – Patrolling Horror) IC
- Vahtacen, Cyrodiil.
- Valanir's Rest, Grahtwood
- Vaults of Madness, Coldharbour
- Village of the Lost, Coldharbour
- Wayrest Sewers II, Stormhaven (Garron the Returned)
- Arrai (Shael Ruins)
- Dream Eater (Several locations – Skald's Retreat; Jorunn's Dream; Mistwatch Crevasse)
- Garron the Returned (Veteran Wayrest Sewers)
- Gedna Relvel (Dark Anchors)
- Gullveig (Lost Prospect)
- Macius Cento (Village of the Lost)
- Mad Architect (Vaults of Madness)
- Magnifico Bahraha (Bahraha's Gloom) (TG)
- Nightcaller Gogrek (Skald's Retreat)
- Qumehdi (Telesubi Ruins)
- Satagna (Ruins of Kardala) – summons Anka-Ra Warriors
- Shade of Naemon (Hectahame)
- Shiri (Motalion Necropolis – during the course of the quests here, Shiri is transformed into a Lich.
- Spinner Indinael (Ouze)
- Suturah (Suturah's Crypt, Motalion Necropolis)
- The Faceless (Vahtacen)
- The Swarming Tide (Buried Sands)
- Uulkar Bonehand (Crypt of Hearts)
- Valanir the Restless (Valanir's Rest)
- Virmaril the Betrayer (Skyreach Catacombs)
- Zaman (Telesubi Ruins)
- Bahraha's Gloom Explorer – Defeat Magnifico Bahraha.
- Buried Sands Explorer – Defeat the bosses, including The Swarming Tide.
- Crypt of Hearts I Conqurer and Crypt of Hearts I Assassin are both achievements earned by defeating, amongst others, Uulkar Bonehand.
- Horror of Horros – Defeat all Patrolling Horrors IC
- Lich Butcher – Defeat Qumehdi and Zaman in Telesubi Ruins.
- Lower Craglorn Cave Delver – complete the Deleves in Lower Craglorn (including Ruins of Kardala
- Wayrest Sewers Vanquisher and Veteran Wayrest Sewers Assassin are related to Garron the Returned.
- Ascendancy: Pathway to Lichdom
- Civility and Etiquette V. 5: Undead
- Exiled from Exile, Volume 7
- Journal of Arrai (found in Shael Ruins)
- Journal of Master Pellingare 
- Arrai's Journal (found in Vulkwasten)
- Nahirah's Journal (Mentions Suturah) 
- Unhallowed Legions
- Eldbjorg's Needed Ingredients mentions liches.
- As of Update 5, liches are immune to Crowd Control.
- The unique item, Garron's Icy Grasp, is dropped sometimes from Garron.
- Mad Architect has a chance to drop the unique item, The Mad Maul.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Mobile
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.