Biology[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
The Lilmothiit used to call Black Marsh their homeland, and founded the cities of Lilmoth and Blackrose, and lived along the southern coasts. It is not said why they left, some believe they were driven out by the Argonians, and many were forced to withdraw around Blackrose after Knahaten Flu in 2E 560. The Akaviri may have had interactions with the Lilmothiit, shown by the Akaviri using Lilmothiit ruins as grounds for prisons. The Lilmothiit still lived in Blackrose around 2E 582.
They are most likely related to Khajiit, as they are also a mammal-based race.
Culture[edit | edit source]
Although little is known about Lilmothiit culture, what is known about them is that, like most beastfolk, they lived in a primitive, tribal society. It is also believed that the Lilmothiit were possibly nomadic.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire (mentioned only)
References[edit | edit source]
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Black Marsh
- An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City
- Loremaster's Archive: Murkmire Q&A
- Artist unknown, possibly Corey Loving, taken from https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5XRaXO
|Humans||Akaviri • Atmorans • Bretons • Imperials • Keptu|
Kothringi • Nedes • Nords • Orma • Redguards
|Mer||Aldmer • Altmer • Ayleids • Bosmer • Chimer • Dunmer|
Dwemer • Falmer • Maormer • Orsimer • Sinistral Elves • Snow Elves
|Beast||Argonians • Imga • Khajiit • Lilmothiit • Sload • Giants|
|Akaviri||Ka Po' Tun • Kamal • Tang Mo • Tsaesci • Dragons|
|Et'Ada||Aedra • Daedra|