Trade restrictions on certain exotic items including all sorts of dwarven limeware have made it difficult to buy and sell limeware bowls at all. Anybody willing to trade with this merchandise needs a trading license granted by the East Empire Company. To obtain such a license seems to be difficult; according to Alarvyne Indalas, a trader of glasswork and pottery in Vivec City, this is because of the manipulation of the East Empire Company member Bolrin.
- Crate in Chun-Ook in Ebonheart – 5
- Crate in the Arena Storage in Vivec, Arena Canton – 5
- Carius' Chambers, Fort Frostmoth – 1
- Manor Services, Indarys Manor – 1
- Pawnbroker, Mournhold – 1
- Kumarahaz – 1
- Tel Vos Dungeon, Tel Vos – 1
- Lost Shipwreck, Upper Level – 1
- Hlaalu Pawnbroker, Vivec, Hlaalu Canton – 1
- Telvanni Monster Lab, Telvanni Canalworks, Vivec, Telvanni Canton – 1
- Alarvyne Indalas in the Glassworker's Hall sells the bowls after the quest "Liberate the Limeware" has been completed.
- Alveno Andules
Due to the trade restrictions, the merchant Alarvyne Indalas has run short of dwarven limeware to sell in her store. She asks the Nerevarine to steal the wares from a shipment in Ebonheart. Apart from five limeware cups the same number of limeware bowls in the belly of the ship Chun-Ook are subject to this theft.