Linwe's Armor Set is a light armor set similar to the Thieves Guild Armor or Guild Master's Armor Set, obtained by looting or pickpocketing Linwe at Uttering Hills Cave. It is almost identical to the Blackguard's Armor set.
In contrast to other sets of the Thieves Guild Armor, Linwe's Armor set is more oriented towards combat.
Attributes by PieceEdit
|Linwe's Armor||31||6||368||Increases your stamina by 15 points.||00108544|
|Linwe's Boots||11||2||837||Sneaking is 15% better.||00108543|
|Linwe's Gloves||11||2||483||One-handed attacks do 15% more damage.||00108545|
|Linwe's Hood||16||2||563||Bows do 15% more damage.||00108546|
- Although it appears similar to Thieves Guild Armor, it is different in the fact that it is sleeveless and also fortifies One-Handed and Archery, which the Thieves Guild Armor and its counterpart, the Guild Master's Armor, do not have.
This section contains bugs related to Linwe's Armor Set. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- This set can be disenchanted for its unique enchantments, but the enchantments can't be applied to any items.
- There is currently a bug that applies to this armor alone - in first person view, the character's arms do not show, creating a strange floating-glove anomaly. This glitch is not seen with any other "sleeveless" armor types.
- vampirism is contracted and not cured in three days. Sometimes the hood will bug, causing the character to become bald. This can also happen if
- There is a bug that if the hood is equipped first, a second piece of armor can also be equipped in the head slot, giving the Dragonborn the effects from both pieces.
- There is a bug where the full armor set perk does not apply to this set.
- If on one of the mannequins in the Lakeview Manor Armory, the gauntlets and boots may keep respawning after the Dragonborn placed a different armor set. This can be solved by removing the bugged parts, leaving the manor from the second floor armory exit, and entering.