Lisbet's Missing Shipment is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a miscellaneous quest received from Lisbet in Markarth in which the Dragonborn must retrieve a Dibella Statue and return it her.
- Retrieve Lisbet's shipment from the Forsworn Camp
- Bring the Dibella Statue to Lisbet
- Broken Tower Redoubt
- Bruca's Leap Redoubt
- Damphall Mine DR
- Deepwood Redoubt
- Druadach Redoubt
- Hag Rock Redoubt
- Red Eagle Redoubt
- Serpent's Bluff Redoubt
- In Skyrim's official guide, the quest is named "Dibella's Shine."
This section contains bugs related to Lisbet's Missing Shipment. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Taste of Death," there is no other possibility to get rid of the quest and item other than using a console command to spawn her again.
If one ends up having the miscellaneous quest to bring back the statue of Dibella to Lisbet, but she has already been killed during "
player.placeatme 000133A5in the console—she will spawn nearby and start walking back home, then hand in the quest. To spawn her, type
- To spawn her, type
- If the Dragonborn returns the statue to Lisbet first and then later kills Lisbet for any reason, such as during "The Taste of Death" quest, it is not advised to take the statue as it still counts as a quest item and cannot be sold or dropped except through console commands.
player.removeitem 0008F997 1to remove the statue from the inventory. The item ID can be checked using
player.showinventory. If the
player.removeitemcommand does not work, use
player.dropto at least drop it. If all else fails, use
SetStage FreeformMarkarthE 20to complete the quest. Use the console command by pressing the tilde key (~), then type
- Use the console command by pressing the tilde key (~), then type