As with all bards, she takes requests, being able to play three songs. She notes that as a bard, her pay is not very good; however, being surrounded by friends and good music is all she asks for.
State of the festivalEdit
Vivienne: "Well, you can understand Elisif not wanting it. It is a shame though." or "I'm so glad we got to have it. I thought for sure Elisif would never consent."
Lisette: "Absolutely not. I prefer to be near enough to come visit but free to come and go as I please."
Lisette: "He's/She's okay. A little breathy and a little harsh on the notes."
Vivienne: "Speaking of harsh, you Bards don't cut each other any slack, do you?"
Lisette: "Not in our nature."
A hard woman to pleaseEdit
Lisette: "You're a hard woman to please, Una."
Una: "I'm pleased when the palace is clean, I'm pleased when the beds are made on time, I'm pleased when Erdi isn't around. Most of those don't happen very often."
- "Feel free to take a seat and make requests."
- "Have a drink, rest your feet, and stay a little while."
- "Stick around! Still plenty of songs to sing and mead to drink."
- "There's nothing like a good song to lift the spirit of troubled ones."
- "You should think about staying the night. Corpulus keeps a clean inn."
- If the Dragonborn kills Illdi, Lisette will send them a letter thanking them. Likewise, if Lisette is killed, Illdi will send them a letter of thanks.
- She was voiced by Colleen Delany, who also voiced Lydia, Ria, Carlotta Valentia, and many others in the game.