"Yes, yes, I hid from the Iron Wheel. Everyone in a position of power did exactly the same thing. But I'm back now, aren't I? I am an expert in the subtle application of alchemy. My contributions work best when no one knows I've provided them."
- What's your role in the guild? "Depends who you ask. Since Velsa retired, I've been the guild's alchemist. Oh, I guess you could say I took a break after the Iron Wheel began their persecutions, but I returned as soon as Zeira gave the word."
- Alchemy's a broad subject. What's your specialty? "Poisons and toxins, for the most part. I also dabble in mind-altering substances. I do so enjoy having my mind altered! It's all a matter of subtlety. A pinch of this or splash of that can solve most problems, I've found, and with less bother."
- What took you so long to make it back here? "I was so discouraged when I heard what happened to Nicolas and the others that I spent a good deal of time pleasantly inebriated. We all handle grief in our own ways, after all. As soon as Zeira contacted me, I packed my kit and hurried back."
- What do you think we should do about the Iron Wheel? "Interfering foreign bastards! They have no business in Abah's Landing! If I had my way, I'd slip a vial of poison into the chief inspector's tea and be done with the matter. Zeira says that's not he way we do things. More's the pity."
- "Velsa was a true professional. Never even had a desire to sample her own wares. I, on the other hand, have no restraint whatsoever. Besides, what doesn't kill us outright is sure to make us stronger. I do believe I read that in a book or something."
- Lithindur re-joins the Thieves Guild after quest "Forever Hold Your Peace" has been completed.
- Lithindur calls himself "The Mad Alchemist," and mentions dosing himself with potions for scientific purposes, a small play on the term "mad scientist."
- Lithindur quotes Friedrich Nietzsche's statement; "what doesn't kill makes stronger."