Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
He can be asked to sing one of three songs:
- Ragnar the Red
- The Age of Oppression or The Age of Aggression – depending on which side is joined during the Civil War.
- Tale of the Tongues – only available after the completion of the main quest.
- His name is a reference to the nightingale, a bird renowned for its beautiful singing, rather than referring to the Nightingale faction.
- Llewellyn is a traditionally Celtic/Welsh name, and one usually attributed to Bretons. However, Llewellyn the Nightingale is a Nord, and the Nords use primarily Nordic names (such as Ralof or Balgruuf). As such, Llewellyn is an oddity among Nords.
- Llewellyn may sing the wrong song for the side chosen in the Civil War (Age of Aggression rather than Age of Oppression and vice-versa).