He can be asked to sing one of three songs:
- Ragnar the Red
- The Age of Oppression or The Age of Aggression – depending on which side is joined during the Civil War.
- Tale of the Tongues – only available after the completion of the main quest.
- His name is a reference to the nightingale, a bird renowned for its beautiful singing, rather than referring to the Nightingale faction.
- Llewellyn is a traditionally Celtic/Welsh name, and one usually attributed to Bretons. However, Llewellyn the Nightingale is a Nord, and the Nords use primarily Nordic names (such as Ralof or Balgruuf). As such, Llewellyn is an oddity among Nords.
This section contains bugs related to Llewellyn the Nightingale. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Llewellyn may sing the wrong song for the side chosen in the Civil War (Age of Aggression rather than Age of Oppression and vice-versa).