Much like other variations of the Missing God, Lorkh is responsible for the making of the world, which he purposely made into a hard and painful place. The Reachmen believe that hardship is a means to wisdom, and that it was Lorkh who provided it. Therefore, the Reachmen praise and venerate Lorkh's wisdom.
Nature and Identity
Lorkh convinced the Spirit Queen Namira to grant him a place where he could create a realm for wayward spirits. He appears in his realm only once in a great while, to aid the Reachmen in times of need. Doing so requires Lorkh to brave the pain and sorrow of his cruel world, a sacrifice the Reachmen supposedly try to imitate via the briarheart ritual.
- Lorkh – Reachfolk Pantheon
- Lorkhan – Altmeri Pantheon, Bosmeri Pantheon and Dunmeri Pantheon
- Sheor – Bretony Pantheon
- Shezarr – Imperial Pantheon
- Lorkhaj – Khajiiti Pantheon
- Shor – Nordic Pantheon
- Sep – Yokudan Pantheon
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Markarth (mentioned only)