Lucia is one of the orphans in the game who can be adopted by the Dragonborn. To initiate this, he/she must give her 1 and ask why she is begging. She will explain that her mother died, and her aunt and uncle kicked her out when they took over her mother's farm. The Dragonborn can adopt her, if conditions for adoption (owning a home with a furnished child's bedroom) are met.
- Lucia has the same name and a somewhat similar appearance to a child character in Fallout 3, another Bethesda game.
- As your adopted child, she may occasionally do the following when you fast travel home and she greets you: ask for an allowance, give you some flowers she picked, ask if you want to play with her, ask if you have any gifts for her, ask if she can keep a pet.
- Lucia is an Italian name which means "light".
- Lucia enjoys living at Lakeview Manor. She will occasionally say, "I like it here, the lake is so pretty."
- "Just one gold, Please?"
- "Im so hungry."
- "Oh, thank you. Divines bless your kind heart."
- Upon greeting the Dragonborn inside Lakeview Manor, it is possible to become locked in the conversation mode, wherein Lucia's dialogue does not occur, and it is impossible to exit.Template:360