Inside there are several common clutter items, skeevers, and Lund, the deceased owner of the shack, lying on the bed. This hut has a usable cooking pot along with some common food items. There are a few books, two bottles of Honningbrew Mead, alchemy ingredients, and an unlocked chest.
- Just outside and to the northwest is a tumulus with a silver ring behind a basket of bread and apples.
- There is a mount of a skeever's head above the fireplace, a possible allusion to Lund's death.
- There are three bowls on the ground with some food in them suggesting that the skeevers might have been Lund's pets.
- Entering Lund's Hut in company of the Spectral Assassin initiates special dialogue, "I can smell murder in the air."
This section contains bugs related to Lund's Hut. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn may fall through the floor, but will be returned to the starting position after a moment. When entering Lund's hut, the
After exitting, the Dragonborn may be unable to move from one place, if there are dead skeever bodies around the entrance.
- Reload the save.