Lurchers are creatures that appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. Lurchers are a more masculine variant of Spriggan, and are often like so due to being cursed. Natural Lurchers can be found within swamps and forests and are sometimes used as guardians.[source?]
- Choking Pollen – AoE radius attack
- Claw – Basic Melee attack
- Pulverise – Charged Melee attack.
- Crushing Limbs – Lurcher slams its fists on the ground, doing moderate physical damage.
- Arx Corinium, Shadowfen
- Elden Hollow (Veteran), Grahtwood
- Loriasel, Shadowfen
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar OR
- Rootwater Spring, Greenshade
- Vale of the Guardians, Glenumbra
- Valewatch Tower, Glenumbra
- Western Overlook, Glenumbra
- Xal Ithix, Shadowfen
- Ancient Lurcher
- Daedric Lurcher – Variation appearing in Elden Hollow II.
- Deepwood Lurcher – Appears during Champion of the Guardians
- Infernal Destroyers – Maelstrom Arena OR
- Guardian of Root Sunder
- Heart of Rootwater – Rootwater Spring
- Manifest Corruption – Xal Ithix
- Murklight – Veteran Elden Hollow
- Sea Lurcher – March of Sacrifices WH
- Void Lurcher – Maelstrom Arena OR
Killing these creatures contributes to the Slayer of Nature achievement.
- Murklight can drop the unique item, Murkhammer.
- Choken pollen appeared even after being interrupted prior to Update 6 (March 2015).