Visit the Statue of Sheogorath for the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
"Wanna drink, buddy? Got anything you want, so long as it's sujamma."
- Sujamma '""Free drinks, flah. It's on the house. Only you gotta drink it here. Don't want you drinking and flying out there."
- Drink a mug of sujamma. "Sure. Here ya go...."
- Decline. "Fine. You're the guest. Whatever you want."
- "Back already? Well, go ahead, drink up. It's free."
- "Back again? I dunno, pal. You look like you've had plenty. Or maybe you ALWAYS look that way."
- "Sorry, pal. You've had enough. Go get some exercise or something."
- Lustidrike is one of the only two friendly and named scamps in Morrowind.
- Lustidrike gives out free sujamma to "followers" of Sheogorath.
- Lustidrike's name may be a pun based on Norwegian "Lyst i drikke," which means "Really enjoys drinks."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.